Mattermost is an open source, self-hosted Slack-alternative from https://mattermost.org.
It's written in Golang and React and runs as a single Linux binary with MySQL or Postgres. Every month on the 16th a new compiled version is released under an MIT license.
Try out Mattermost:
- Join the Mattermost Contributor's server (latest nightly builds, unstable)
- Join the Mattermost Demo server (latest stable version)
Deploy on Heroku
Note: Heroku preview does not include email or persistent storage
Install on your own machine:
- One-line Docker Preview
- Developer Machine Setup
- Production Install Guides using Linux Binary
- Production Docker Install
- Contribute Code
- Find "Help Wanted" projects
- Join Developer Discussion on a Mattermost Server for contributors
- File Bugs
- Share Feature Ideas
- Get Troubleshooting Help
Get the Latest News:
- Twitter - Follow MattermostHQ
- Email - Subscribe to our newsletter (1 or 2 per month)
- IRC - Join us on #matterbridge (thanks to matterircd)
Any other questions, mail us at email@example.com. We’d love to meet you!